Check out Shabu Club favorites!
From the reviews
- "I absolutely LOVE this Shabu spot!""I've come here 4 times and it just keeps on getting better! Since I always get the veggie option when I 'shabu,' I was extremely excited that this place gives a side of fried tofu and not just a bigger side of vegetables. My bf gets their kobe beef and always raves about how delicious and fresh the meat is. Also...we like to get their edamame trio. That spicy, sweet sauce is AMAZING and you must ask for some on the side! Their service is truly amazing and this doesn't happen often at Shabu restaurants. All of the waitresses are extremely attentive, friendly and sweet. This place is not only big in size, but it also has a great ventilation system. Come here for some great Shabu! You won't be disappointed!" Anastasia N., 10/10/2013 - visit Yelp for full review.
- "5 stars for presentation. 5 stars for service. 5 stars for food. 5 stars for price.""The presentation of the place is very nice, very modern and pleasant to the eyes. We walk in and were immediately greeted by a friendly staff...My friends and I all ordered the large Kobe beef, which was very tender and tasty. For the soup we got half spicy kimchi soup and half tonkotsu soup, and I have to say that the soup was amazing, hands down the tastiest soup at a shabu place. Usually at other shabu places I just use the soup to cook the meat, but at this place I actually enjoyed drinking the soup...To top everything off...FREE green tea/red bean ice cream on a CONE waiting at the end of every meal! Will definitely be a regular." Gideon S., 7/1/2013 - visit Yelp for full review.
- "Love this place. I will be back.""I came back from spending a a few weeks in Japan and have avoided eating Japanese food for two weeks because I was so afraid that the food wasn't going to be half as good. But I finally broke and was craving for shabu. I found this new place in my neighborhood and decided to try it out. And wow, way beyond what I was expecting...we order the kobe beef fries and they were so good! Not just the beef but the fries as well. We also got the Ahi Tuna Poke, the tuna was so tasty it all complimented each other well...The cuts were perfect balance of tenderness, melt in your mouth with full flavor! Service was great. Fun friendly staff, we drank their variety of soju and the decor of the restaurant is modern with good music." Ray W., 7/6/2013 - visit Yelp for full review.
- "This place is amazing!!!""Best shabu I have ever had!! Nothing like great food, great drinks, and great company to end your weekend! The restaurant itself is clean and décor is modern. Lots of elbow room at the table too! The staff was really friendly and helpful as well. Everything was fresh and served quickly. We also ordered the lychee, peach, and mango soju....what can I say? It was damn good!...All I can say is that this place is awesome! Good for hanging out with a group of friends or an intimate date with your honey!" Adilia S., 8/8/2013 - visit Yelp for full review.
- "this will probably become my go to spot for Shabu""I understand looks can be deceiving but in this case it was definitely not! We both ordered the kobe beef and it was great quality cut thin so when we ate it it just melted in your mouth...Vegetables were fresh and the broths were excellent...The service was also excellent, very attentive, young and attractive. Who would of thought shabu restaurant could be a pre or after going out spot. We also were able to try 3 different types of Soju" Rio J., 6/20/2013 - visit Yelp for full review.
"WOW - This place is a Must try."
"A great place to eat, drink and hang out, there great music and a bar. The broths were very flavorful, everything tasted very fresh. Like everyone says, the GREEN SAUCE is a must try. The pork belly Yakitor is a must! I also tried chicken heart for the first time. I never thought I would like it, but the way its made here and with the Green sauce. It is perfect. I tried a lot of their Soju, it tasted very fresh and the balance was perfect." Dave W., 6/23/2013 - visit Yelp for full review.